This paper originally formed a speech to the 31st conference of the European Assoication for Research in Industrial Economics, in Berlin, on 3 September 2004. I am very grateful to Mark Armstrong, Frances Barr, John Fingleton, Amelia Fletcher, Eleanor Fox, Bill Kovacic, Nic Newling, Ali Nikpay and Richard Whish for many discussions and comments that helped to shape this paper. The views expressed here are personal and not necessarily those of the Office of Fair Trading.
Abuse of Market Power*
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 504, pages F244–F261, June 2005
How to Cite
Vickers, J. (2005), Abuse of Market Power. The Economic Journal, 115: F244–F261. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.01004.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!