The author is grateful to Jeff Fuhrer, Tony Rodrigues, Sebastian Schich, Lars Svensson and the editor and referees for helpful comments and to Gijoon Hong for research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
Why Does the Yield Curve Predict Output and Inflation?*
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 505, pages 722–744, July 2005
How to Cite
Estrella, A. (2005), Why Does the Yield Curve Predict Output and Inflation?. The Economic Journal, 115: 722–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.01017.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Date of receipt of first submission: 18 February 2003 Date of receipt of final typescript: 3 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!