We are grateful to three anonymous referees for extensive comments on a previous version of this article. We are also grateful to Phillip Xu, Ryan Davies, David Oakes, Menelaos Karanasos, Karim Abadir, Apostolos Filippopoulos, Sarantis Kalyvitis and seminar participants at the Department of Economics and Related Studies at the University of York, and at the Department of International and European Economic Studies at the Athens University of Economics and Business for useful comments and suggestions. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
A Three-Regime Model of Speculative Behaviour: Modelling the Evolution of the S&P 500 Composite Index*
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 505, pages 767–797, July 2005
How to Cite
Brooks, C. and Katsaris, A. (2005), A Three-Regime Model of Speculative Behaviour: Modelling the Evolution of the S&P 500 Composite Index. The Economic Journal, 115: 767–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.01019.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Date of receipt of first submission: May 2002 Date of receipt of final typescript: July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!