Thanks to Fulbright IIE for research funding and to Joanitah Kirunda, Robert Apell and the staff of FINCA Uganda for invaluable assistance with gathering and entering data.
How Rising Competition Among Microfinance Institutions Affects Incumbent Lenders*
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 506, pages 987–1004, October 2005
How to Cite
McIntosh, C., de Janvry, A. and Sadoulet, E. (2005), How Rising Competition Among Microfinance Institutions Affects Incumbent Lenders. The Economic Journal, 115: 987–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.01028.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Submitted: 15 July 2003 Accepted: 16 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!