We thank Margit Osterloh and Reiner Eichenberger for extensive discussions on corporate governance issues and we are grateful to two anonymous referees, Christoph Engel, René L. Frey, Jesse Fried, Henry Hansmann, Bernd Helmig, Stephan Meier, Dennis Mueller, Daniel Rubinfeld, Alois Stutzer and conference participants in Zurich and Berkeley for helpful remarks. The second author thanks the Boalt School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, for its hospitality during the preparation of this article and acknowledges financial support by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Can Private Learn from Public Governance?*
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 507, pages F377–F396, November 2005
How to Cite
Frey, B. S. and Benz, M. (2005), Can Private Learn from Public Governance?. The Economic Journal, 115: F377–F396. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.01041.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!