I thank two individuals who helped me enormously in conducting this research: Eli Zvuluny (http://www.possibleworlds.co.il/) who constructed and managed the site which served as the platform for conducting the survey and Michael Ornstein who assisted me in analysing the data. Thanks are also due to the many economists who responded to the preliminary discussion paper and confirmed that the results had hit a nerve.
A Sceptic's Comment on the Study of Economics*
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 510, pages C1–C9, March 2006
How to Cite
Rubinstein, A. (2006), A Sceptic's Comment on the Study of Economics. The Economic Journal, 116: C1–C9. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01071.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!