The Efficacy of Choice Threats Within School Accountability Systems: Results from Legislatively Induced Experiments
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 510, pages C46–C62, March 2006
How to Cite
West, M. R. and Peterson, P. E. (2006), The Efficacy of Choice Threats Within School Accountability Systems: Results from Legislatively Induced Experiments. The Economic Journal, 116: C46–C62. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01075.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!