We thank seminar and conference participants in Bergen, Bristol, the Centre for Economic Performance and the 2005 RES Conference for helpful comments. We also thank the Nationwide Building Society for providing the house-price data and Joan Wilson for excellent research assistance.
Paying for Primary Schools: Admission Constraints, School Popularity or Congestion?*
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 510, pages C77–C92, March 2006
How to Cite
Gibbons, S. and Machin, S. (2006), Paying for Primary Schools: Admission Constraints, School Popularity or Congestion?. The Economic Journal, 116: C77–C92. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01077.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!