I am indebted to Steve Bond for his extremely helpful comments and guidance and also to Lucy Chennells for work done to set up the dataset. I also thank Colin Mayer and Alberto Behar for useful suggestions as well as the participants of the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference (2005), the Gorman and Finance Workshops at Oxford. This article forms part of a project on ownership structure and company dividends at the Institute of Fiscal Studies.
Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data*
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 510, pages C172–C189, March 2006
How to Cite
Khan, T. (2006), Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data. The Economic Journal, 116: C172–C189. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01082.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!