I am indebted to Steve Bond for his extremely helpful comments and guidance and also to Lucy Chennells for work done to set up the dataset. I also thank Colin Mayer and Alberto Behar for useful suggestions as well as the participants of the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference (2005), the Gorman and Finance Workshops at Oxford. This article forms part of a project on ownership structure and company dividends at the Institute of Fiscal Studies.
Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data*
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 510, pages C172–C189, March 2006
How to Cite
Khan, T. (2006), Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data. The Economic Journal, 116: C172–C189. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01082.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!