Support for this research from the Economic and Social Research Council is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Anders Björklund, Nick Buck, Miles Corak, Muriel Egerton, Nathan Grawe, Stephen Jenkins, Sandy Jenks, Dave Marè, Cheti Nicoletti, Lars Osberg, Erik Plug, Gary Solon, Rudolf Winter-Ebmer and seminar participants at the University of Essex, IZA (Bonn), Tinbergen Institute (Amsterdam), the 2001 Workshop on Intergenerational Mobility at Statistics Canada (Ottawa), the 2001 ESPE conference (Athens), the Editor (Marianne Bertrand) and two referees for their helpful comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this work.
Intergenerational Mobility and Marital Sorting*
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 659–679, July 2006
How to Cite
Ermisch, J., Francesconi, M. and Siedler, T. (2006), Intergenerational Mobility and Marital Sorting. The Economic Journal, 116: 659–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01105.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 21 October 2003 Accepted: 16 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!