I thank Kerwin Charles, Jeff Dominitz and Lowell Taylor for useful comments. Data from the Family Expenditure Survey is Crown Copyright, made available by the CSO through the ESRC Data Archive, and used by permission.
Paycheque Receipt and the Timing of Consumption*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 680–701, July 2006
How to Cite
Stephens, M. (2006), Paycheque Receipt and the Timing of Consumption. The Economic Journal, 116: 680–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01106.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 18 February 2003 Accepted: 6 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!