We are grateful to two anonymous referees and an editor for very useful suggestions. We thank Kris Boschmans, Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, Martin Dufwenberg, Jürgen Eichberger, Hans Gersbach, Steven Ongena, Marco Pagano, Dimitri Paolini, Bruno Parigi, Jean-Charles Rochet, Johan Stennek, Oren Sussman, Frank Verboven, Xavier Wauthy and, especially, Carmen Matutes for stimulating comments. We also acknowledge input from seminar participants at the CORE/IRES workshop on Industrial Organisation, the EEA conference in Lausanne, the ESEM conference in Venice, Antwerp, Bern, CentER, CSEF-Salerno, Ghent, Heidelberg, IUI (Stockholm), Leuven, and the Finance and Consumption Workshop in Florence. Financial assistance from FWO-Flanders (G.0442.05), the Research Council of the University of Leuven, the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO), and the TMR Network on the Industrial Organisation of Banking and Financial Markets is gratefully appreciated.
Entry and Strategic Information Display in Credit Markets*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 702–720, July 2006
How to Cite
Bouckaert, J. and Degryse, H. (2006), Entry and Strategic Information Display in Credit Markets. The Economic Journal, 116: 702–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01107.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 18 September 2002 Accepted: 1 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!