I am grateful to Tore Ellingsen, Paul Klein, Lars Ljungqvist, Torsten Persson, Kjetil Storesletten, Lars E.O. Svensson and anonymous referees for helpful discussions and comments. I thank the Wallander and Hedelius Foundation and the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation for generous funding. This article previously circulated under the title ‘Labor Supply and Consumption under Uncertainty: Prudence Reconsidered’.
Labour Supply and Saving Under Uncertainty*
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 721–737, July 2006
How to Cite
Flodén, M. (2006), Labour Supply and Saving Under Uncertainty. The Economic Journal, 116: 721–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01108.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 7 January 2000 Accepted: 4 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!