Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Universities of St. Gallen, Konstanz, Marburg and Hamburg; the annual conferences of the Money, Macro and Finance Study Group (2003), the German Economic Association (2003), the European Economic Association (2003) and the European Public Choice Society (2004) and at the Swiss National Bank. We thank these audiences for many insightful comments. We are also indebted to the managing editor and two anonymous referees for many helpful suggestions.
Aid, Governance and Private Foreign Investment: Some Puzzling Findings for the 1990s*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 773–790, July 2006
How to Cite
Harms, P. and Lutz, M. (2006), Aid, Governance and Private Foreign Investment: Some Puzzling Findings for the 1990s. The Economic Journal, 116: 773–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01111.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 25 September 2003 Accepted: 19 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!