Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Universities of St. Gallen, Konstanz, Marburg and Hamburg; the annual conferences of the Money, Macro and Finance Study Group (2003), the German Economic Association (2003), the European Economic Association (2003) and the European Public Choice Society (2004) and at the Swiss National Bank. We thank these audiences for many insightful comments. We are also indebted to the managing editor and two anonymous referees for many helpful suggestions.
Aid, Governance and Private Foreign Investment: Some Puzzling Findings for the 1990s*
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 773–790, July 2006
How to Cite
Harms, P. and Lutz, M. (2006), Aid, Governance and Private Foreign Investment: Some Puzzling Findings for the 1990s. The Economic Journal, 116: 773–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01111.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 25 September 2003 Accepted: 19 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!