The authors are grateful for helpful comments and suggestions by participants in seminars at Brunel University, the Council of Economic Advisors, Denmark, the European University Institute, Oxford University, University of Copenhagen, University of Queensland, SUERF meeting in Brussels, November 2001, Christian Groth, Søren Johansen and particularly the editors Mike Wickens and Andrew Scott and three anonymous referees. John Gould and Randall Fox provided excellent research assistance.
Equity Prices, Productivity Growth and ‘The New Economy’
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 513, pages 791–811, July 2006
How to Cite
Madsen, J. B. and Philip Davis, E. (2006), Equity Prices, Productivity Growth and ‘The New Economy’. The Economic Journal, 116: 791–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01112.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Submitted: 25 February 2003 Accepted: 11 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!