We thank Tim Besley, Robin Burgess, Anne Case, Tim Conley, Marcel Fafchamps, Raquel Fernandez, Andrew Foster, Markus Goldstein, Boyan Jovanovic, Rachel Kranton, Magnus Lindelow, Ted Miguel, Rohini Pande, Debraj Ray, Giorgio Topa and seminar participants at Berkeley, Bocconi, Boston College, Boston University, Chicago, Essex ISER, LSE, NYU, Oxford, Princeton, Southampton, Stanford, Toronto, and the World Bank for useful comments. We also thank the editor, Andrew Scott, and three anonymous referees for useful suggestions. We are especially grateful to Jorge Gallego-Lizon and those at Movimondo who helped collect the data. All errors remain our own.
Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique*
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 514, pages 869–902, October 2006
How to Cite
Bandiera, O. and Rasul, I. (2006), Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique. The Economic Journal, 116: 869–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01115.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Submitted: 9 July 2004 Accepted: 8 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!