The authors are grateful to the NSF for financial support under grants 0422863 and 0617507. The first author also gratefully acknowledges support in the form of a Sloan Research Fellowship. We thank Charles Manski, Steven Machin and an anonymous referee for helpful comments.
Generalising the Hit Rates Test for Racial Bias in Law Enforcement, With an Application to Vehicle Searches in Wichita*
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
The Economic Journal
Volume 116, Issue 515, pages F351–F367, November 2006
How to Cite
Persico, N. and Todd, P. (2006), Generalising the Hit Rates Test for Racial Bias in Law Enforcement, With an Application to Vehicle Searches in Wichita. The Economic Journal, 116: F351–F367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2006.01126.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!