The authors acknowledge helpful comments on an earlier draft from three anonymous referees, Roberto Alvarez, Daniel Bernhofen, Ricardo Lopez, Jim Markusen, Horst Raff, participants at the Singapore Economic Review Annual Conference 2005, the Otago Trade Workshop 2006 and at a SUFE-Orebro Conference in Shanghai in 2005. Financial support for The Leverhulme Trust under Programme Grant F114/BF is also gratefully acknowledged.
Firm heterogeneity, exporting and foreign direct investment†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
The Economic Journal
Volume 117, Issue 517, pages F134–F161, February 2007
How to Cite
Greenaway, D. and Kneller, R. (2007), Firm heterogeneity, exporting and foreign direct investment. The Economic Journal, 117: F134–F161. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02018.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Submitted: September 2005 Accepted: June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!