We gratefully acknowledge programming assistance from Per Engström as well as useful comments from anonymous referees, David Grubb, Åsa Rosén and seminar participants at IZA, Bonn, Stockholm University, University of Copenhagen, University of Gothenburg and University of Cyprus. Fredriksson and Holmlund acknowledge the financial support from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Boone acknowledges the financial support from NWO (grantnumbers 016.025.024 and 453.03.606).
Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Monitoring and Sanctions*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
The Economic Journal
Volume 117, Issue 518, pages 399–421, March 2007
How to Cite
Boone, J., Fredriksson, P., Holmlund, B. and Van Ours, J. C. (2007), Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Monitoring and Sanctions. The Economic Journal, 117: 399–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02023.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Submitted: 10 December 2002 Accepted: 3 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!