We are grateful to Jonathan Karpoff for suggesting the central intuition of this article, to John Talbott and Marianne Bertrand (the editor) for constructive comments, and to two anonymous referees for their numerous constructive suggestions. which greatly improved the article. We thank also participants at the University of Alicante finance seminar, the EFA Conference (Maastricht, 2004) and the Second Corporate Finance day (Ghent University).
Is European M&A Regulation Protectionist?*
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
The Economic Journal
Volume 117, Issue 522, pages 1096–1121, July 2007
How to Cite
Aktas, N., Bodt, E. d. and Roll, R. (2007), Is European M&A Regulation Protectionist?. The Economic Journal, 117: 1096–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02068.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Submitted: 15 February 2005 Accepted: Accepted: 8 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!