This article is part of a research project on part-time work funded by an ARC Discovery award. We are grateful to Hiau Joo Kee and Margi Wood for processing the data and to the anonymous referees for their useful suggestions. We presented an early version in December 2006 at the UK Department of Trade and Industry Conference on New Perspectives on Job Satisfaction and Wellbeing, and we thank participants for their comments.
Job Satisfaction and Family Happiness: The Part-Time Work Puzzle*
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 526, pages F77–F99, February 2008
How to Cite
Booth, A. L. and Van Ours, J. C. (2008), Job Satisfaction and Family Happiness: The Part-Time Work Puzzle. The Economic Journal, 118: F77–F99. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02117.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!