For support we thank the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), grant number RES-000-22-0456. The data used in this article were made available through the ESRC Data Archive. The data were originally collected by the Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex. Neither the original collectors of the data nor the Archive bear any responsibility for the analyses and interpretations presented here. For their help and advice we thank Jakob Munch, Michael Svarer, Aico van Vuuren, Michael Rosholm, Michiel van Leuvensteijn, Namkee Ahn and Richard Upward, as well as two anonymous referees for their very useful comments.
Housing Tenure, Job Mobility and Unemployment in the UK*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 527, pages 311–328, March 2008
How to Cite
Battu, H., Ma, A. and Phimister, E. (2008), Housing Tenure, Job Mobility and Unemployment in the UK. The Economic Journal, 118: 311–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02122.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!