We thank Antonio Ciccone, Carl-Johan Dalgaard, John Sutton, and Jonathan Temple, as well as participants at the 2006 European Economic Association and 2007 Royal Economic Society meetings for their valuable comments. Ioanna Stylianou provided excellent research assistance. Detailed descriptions of the data as well as the data are available upon request.
Are Any Growth Theories Robust?*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 527, pages 329–346, March 2008
How to Cite
Durlauf, S. N., Kourtellos, A. and Tan, C. M. (2008), Are Any Growth Theories Robust?. The Economic Journal, 118: 329–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02123.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!