We are grateful to the Economic and Social Research Council for financial support and to Shelly Lundberg, Martin Browning, Helmut Rainer, Giedrius Blazys, participants in the Workshop on Interaction within the Family: Collective Approach and Bargaining Models, University of Turin (28–9 October 2005), seminar participants at the University of St. Andrews, participants in the Family Economics session at the Royal Economic Society 2007 Conference and to four referees for comments on earlier versions of the article.
Intra-Household Allocation of Resources: Inferences from Non-resident Fathers’ Child Support Payments*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 527, pages 347–362, March 2008
How to Cite
Ermisch, J. and Pronzato, C. (2008), Intra-Household Allocation of Resources: Inferences from Non-resident Fathers’ Child Support Payments. The Economic Journal, 118: 347–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02124.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!