We are grateful to Giovanni Addis and Alexis Anagnostopoulus for research assistance. Marcet's research was funded in part by CREI, DGES, CREA programme of ‘Barcelona Economics’ and CIRIT. Faraglia and Scott's contribution was funded by a research grant from the ESRC's World Economy and Finance programme. We thank Mrvyn Anthony and three referees for comments as well as seminar participants at Cambridge University, London Business School and the 2007 Warwick Royal Economic Society Conference.
Fiscal Insurance and Debt Management in OECD Economies*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 527, pages 363–386, March 2008
How to Cite
Faraglia, E., Marcet, A. and Scott, A. (2008), Fiscal Insurance and Debt Management in OECD Economies. The Economic Journal, 118: 363–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02125.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!