We are grateful to Kai-Uwe Kühn, three anonymous referees, and audiences at Bonn University, the FINEXE workshop (Joensuu) and the Royal Economic Society 2007 conference for valuable comments. We are also indebted the Leverhulme Trust for financial support (Research Grant F/07537/S, Merger Analysis in Experimental Markets). An earlier version of the paper was entitled ‘Unilateral and Coordinated Effects of Mergers: Experimental Evidence’.
Mergers, Asymmetries and Collusion: Experimental Evidence†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 527, pages 387–400, March 2008
How to Cite
Fonseca, M. A. and Normann, H.-T. (2008), Mergers, Asymmetries and Collusion: Experimental Evidence. The Economic Journal, 118: 387–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02126.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!