We are grateful to an editor and a referee for useful comments.
Contradiction as a form of Contractual Incompleteness*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 875–888, July 2008
How to Cite
Heller, D. and Spiegler, R. (2008), Contradiction as a form of Contractual Incompleteness. The Economic Journal, 118: 875–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02153.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 5 December 2005 Accepted: 27 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!