This article was written while both authors were visiting the Santa Fe Institute. We thank the Institute, and especially Sam Bowles, for their hospitality and Carlos Rodriguez for comments on an earlier version. We also thank two referees and the Editor for suggesting a number of improvements.
Procedural Rationality and Equilibrium Trust*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 889–905, July 2008
How to Cite
Rowthorn, R. and Sethi, R. (2008), Procedural Rationality and Equilibrium Trust. The Economic Journal, 118: 889–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02154.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 21 July 2005 Accepted: 1 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!