We are grateful to Philippe Aghion, Pol Antras, Olivier Blanchard, Alessandra Bonfiglioli, Giovanni Bruno, Francesco Caselli, Alan Deardorff, Henrik Horn, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Bob Staiger, Alessandro Turrini, Dieter Urban, seminar participants at IIES, Stockholm University, MIT, the EEA Annual Meeting (Venice, 2002), the CNR Conference (Milano, 2002) and especially Daron Acemoglu, Torsten Persson, Jaume Ventura, Fabrizio Zilibotti and two referees for helpful comments. The usual caveat applies. Gino Gancia thanks CREA, the Spanish Ministry of Education, grant SEJ2005-01126 and Generalitat de Catalunya, DURSI, SGR2005 0049 for financial support.
The Skill Bias of World Trade*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 927–960, July 2008
How to Cite
Epifani, P. and Gancia, G. (2008), The Skill Bias of World Trade. The Economic Journal, 118: 927–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02156.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 27 July 2005 Accepted: 2 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!