I thank Harrell Chesson, Fred Pryor, Julie Becher, Lee Badgett, Kitt Carpenter, Jörn-Steffen Pischke, three anonymous referees, participants at the Swarthmore College memorial conference in honour of Bernard Saffran and participants at the 2005 meeting of the Population Association of America for helpful comments.
Forsaking all others? The effects of same-sex partnership laws on risky sex*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 1055–1078, July 2008
How to Cite
Dee, T. S. (2008), Forsaking all others? The effects of same-sex partnership laws on risky sex. The Economic Journal, 118: 1055–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02160.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 4 October 2005 Accepted: 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!