I thank Terhi Jokipii for excellent research assistance, as well as two anonymous referees and participants at the conference ‘Exchange Rate Intervention: Theory and Experience’, especially the discussant Mark Taylor, for very helpful comments. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank.
Oral Interventions Versus Actual Interventions in Fx Markets – An Event-Study Approach*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 1079–1106, July 2008
How to Cite
Fratzscher, M. (2008), Oral Interventions Versus Actual Interventions in Fx Markets – An Event-Study Approach. The Economic Journal, 118: 1079–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02161.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 4 October 2005 Accepted: 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!