We are grateful to Colin Ellis, Debbie Lockhart and Rebecca Capuano (Bank of England) for assembling and helping to clean the survey dataset, to Paul Soderlind for providing extended data from one of his articles and to Roy Batchelor, Jagjit Chadha, Michael Clements, Kajal Lahiri, John Whitley and this Journal's editor and referees for helpful comments. Readers wishing to gain access to the data should write to the Publications Editor, Inflation Report and Bulletin Division, Bank of England, Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH.
Uncertainty and Disagreement in Economic Prediction: The Bank of England Survey of External Forecasters*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 1107–1127, July 2008
How to Cite
Boero, G., Smith, J. and Wallis, K. F. (2008), Uncertainty and Disagreement in Economic Prediction: The Bank of England Survey of External Forecasters. The Economic Journal, 118: 1107–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02162.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 11 April 2006 Accepted: 8 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!