I thank Ines Lindner, Oded Galor, Nikolaus Siegfried, participants of research seminars at Hamburg, Groningen, Muenster and Zuerich Universities, Hebrew University, at EPRU, Copenhagen, participants of the Annual Conferences of the German Economic Association and of the European Economic Association, the editor, Andrew Scott, and three anonymous referees for useful comments.
Social composition, social conflict and economic development*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 530, pages 1145–1170, July 2008
How to Cite
Strulik, H. (2008), Social composition, social conflict and economic development. The Economic Journal, 118: 1145–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02164.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted: 10 August 2005 Accepted: 2 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!