We thank Bob Aumann, Geoffroy de Clippel, Leonardo Felli, Philippe Jehiel, Michihiro Kandori, Eric Maskin, Indra Ray and two anonymous referees for useful suggestions. Serrano acknowledges support from Fundación Banco Herrero, Universidad Carlos III, NSF grant SES-0133113 and Deutsche Bank, and thanks Universidad Carlos III and CEMFI in Madrid and the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton for their hospitality.
Mistakes in Cooperation: The Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting*
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 532, pages 1719–1741, October 2008
How to Cite
Serrano, R. and Volij, O. (2008), Mistakes in Cooperation: The Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting. The Economic Journal, 118: 1719–1741. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02187.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Submitted: 6 March 2006 Accepted: 9 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!