I thank seminar participants at the National Bureau of Economic Research Summer Institute, the American Economics Association, the University of British Columbia, as well as Matt Slaughter and Jo Van Biesebroeck, but in particular, three anonymous referees, and Steve Pischke, the editor of this article, for very helpful comments. Remaining errors are my own. Funding for this research from the Connaught Fund is gratefully acknowledged.
Used-Clothing Donations and Apparel Production in Africa*
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 532, pages 1764–1784, October 2008
How to Cite
Frazer, G. (2008), Used-Clothing Donations and Apparel Production in Africa. The Economic Journal, 118: 1764–1784. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02190.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
- Submitted: 5 May 2006 Accepted: 11 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!