Thanks for helpful comments to David Baron, Dhammika Dharmapala and Jim Snyder and to participants at the Public Choice Society Conference, the Constitutional Design Conference, the Warwick/IFS Public Economics Weekend, the Research Group on Political Institutions and Economic Policy, the University of Pennsylvania, Duke University and Columbia University.
Legislative Representation, Bargaining Power and the Distribution of Federal Funds: Evidence from the US Congress*
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 532, pages 1785–1803, October 2008
How to Cite
Knight, B. (2008), Legislative Representation, Bargaining Power and the Distribution of Federal Funds: Evidence from the US Congress. The Economic Journal, 118: 1785–1803. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02191.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
- Submitted: 15 November 2006 Accepted: 11 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!