We thank Isabel Correia, Monika Piazzesi, Mehmet Pasaogullari, Federico Ravenna, Frank Schorfeide, Simeon Tsonev and seminar participants at the ESWC 2005 for useful comments and suggestions. A previous version of this article, entitled ‘Monetary policy and the yield curve,’ was presented at the Society for Computational Economics 2004 Conference in Amsterdam. The opinions expressed are personal and should not be attributed to the Bank for International Settlements or the European Central Bank.
The Yield Curve and Macroeconomic Dynamics*
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
© European Central Bank. Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 533, pages 1937–1970, November 2008
How to Cite
Hördahl, P., Tristani, O. and Vestin, D. (2008), The Yield Curve and Macroeconomic Dynamics. The Economic Journal, 118: 1937–1970. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02197.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Submitted: 9 December 2005 Accepted: 28 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!