We thank Isabel Correia, Monika Piazzesi, Mehmet Pasaogullari, Federico Ravenna, Frank Schorfeide, Simeon Tsonev and seminar participants at the ESWC 2005 for useful comments and suggestions. A previous version of this article, entitled ‘Monetary policy and the yield curve,’ was presented at the Society for Computational Economics 2004 Conference in Amsterdam. The opinions expressed are personal and should not be attributed to the Bank for International Settlements or the European Central Bank.
The Yield Curve and Macroeconomic Dynamics*
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
© European Central Bank. Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 533, pages 1937–1970, November 2008
How to Cite
Hördahl, P., Tristani, O. and Vestin, D. (2008), The Yield Curve and Macroeconomic Dynamics. The Economic Journal, 118: 1937–1970. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02197.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Submitted: 9 December 2005 Accepted: 28 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!