The authors thank Maria Guadalupe, Maia Güell, Barbara Petrongolo, Steve Pischke, Sara de la Rica, Carmelo Salleo, Ernesto Villanueva, participants to seminars at the Bank of Spain, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Simposio de Análisis Económico, FEDEA, Universitat de Girona, the European Central Bank and two anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. All errors are, of course, the authors own responsibility. The authors acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (grant SEJ2005-03924/ECON) and from the Centre de Referència en Economia Analítica (CREA-Barcelona Economics), and are grateful to Mediocredito-Capitalia research department for having kindly supplied firm level data for this project.
Financing Constraints and Fixed-term Employment Contracts*
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2008
The Economic Journal
Volume 118, Issue 533, pages 2013–2046, November 2008
How to Cite
Caggese, A. and Cuñat, V. (2008), Financing Constraints and Fixed-term Employment Contracts. The Economic Journal, 118: 2013–2046. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02200.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Submitted: 17 October 2005 Accepted: 10 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!