I thank Vincent Crawford, Martin Dufwenberg, Uri Gneezy, Navin Kartik, Martin Kocher, Stephan Kroll, Topi Miettinen and Jörg Oechssler for very helpful comments. Leonardo Felli and three referees provided excellent advice on how to improve the article. Olga Mellizo was of great help in language editing. Financial support from the Austrian Science Foundation (FWF-Project No. P16617), the Max Planck Society, the Centre of Experimental Economics at the University of Innsbruck (sponsored by Raiffeisen Landesbank Tirol), the Tyrolean Science Foundation (TWF) and the German Science Foundation (through the Leibniz-Award to Axel Ockenfels) is gratefully acknowledged.
Deception Through Telling the Truth?! Experimental Evidence From Individuals and Teams*
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 534, pages 47–60, January 2009
How to Cite
Sutter, M. (2009), Deception Through Telling the Truth?! Experimental Evidence From Individuals and Teams. The Economic Journal, 119: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02205.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Submitted: 3 July 2006 Accepted: 25 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!