We are grateful to Olivier Cadot, William Cline, Alan Deardorff, Robert Feenstra, Michael Ferrantino, Bernard Hoekman, Jaime de Melo, Thierry Mayer, Peter Neary, Guido Porto, Zia Qureshi, Phil Schuler, Andrew Scott, Dustin Smith, Javier Suarez, Akiko Suwa-Eisenman, David Tarr, Dominique Van Der Mensbrugghe, Alan Winters, two referees and participants at seminars at the Center of Global Development in Washington, Central Bank of Uruguay, FAO, IMF, Paris School of Economics, UNCTAD, University of Geneva, World Bank and World Trade Organization for comments and suggestions. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the institutions to which they are affiliated.
Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices*
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 534, pages 172–199, January 2009
How to Cite
Looi Kee, H., Nicita, A. and Olarreaga, M. (2009), Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices. The Economic Journal, 119: 172–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02209.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Submitted: 17 January 2006 Accepted: 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!