We thank V.V. Chari, Michael Dotsey, Patrick Kehoe, Larry Jones, Aubhik Khan, Narayana Kocherlakota, Erzo Luttmer, Fabrizio Perri, Monika Piazzesi, Martin Schneider and Andrew Scott for helpful discussions and comments on earlier drafts. We also thank an anonymous referee for useful suggestions. Sargent thanks the National Science Foundation for research support.
Diverse Beliefs, Survival and the Market Price of Risk*
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 536, pages 354–376, March 2009
How to Cite
Cogley, T. and Sargent, T. J. (2009), Diverse Beliefs, Survival and the Market Price of Risk. The Economic Journal, 119: 354–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02237.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!