This article is part of the University Research Priority Programme on the ‘Foundations of Human Social Behaviour’ which is financed by the University of Zürich.
On Reputation: A Microfoundation of Contract Enforcement and Price Rigidity*
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 536, pages 333–353, March 2009
How to Cite
Fehr, E., Brown, M. and Zehnder, C. (2009), On Reputation: A Microfoundation of Contract Enforcement and Price Rigidity. The Economic Journal, 119: 333–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02240.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!