We thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Adrian Non, and participants of various conferences and seminars for their helpful comments. Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) through SFB/TR 15 and the Research Network ‘Flexibility in Heterogeneous Labour Markets’, as well as from the European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant is gratefully acknowledged.
Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Behavioural Outcomes*
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 536, pages 592–612, March 2009
How to Cite
Dohmen, T., Falk, A., Huffman, D. and Sunde, U. (2009), Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Behavioural Outcomes. The Economic Journal, 119: 592–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2008.02242.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!