We are grateful to the California Social Science Experimental Laboratory at UCLA, particularly to Patricia Wong for arranging the logistics and to Raj Advani for expert programming. We also thank Arik Levinson and Roger Lagunoff for their helpful suggestions, as well as seminar participants at Princeton University, the World Bank DECRG, Boston University, Georgetown University, George Washington University, the University of Virginia, the NEUDC at Yale University and the SED conference in Florence. Charness thanks the UCSB Academic Senate and the Russell Sage Foundation for support.
Informal Risk Sharing in an Infinite-Horizon Experiment*
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 119, Issue 537, pages 796–825, April 2009
How to Cite
Charness, G. and Genicot, G. (2009), Informal Risk Sharing in an Infinite-Horizon Experiment. The Economic Journal, 119: 796–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02248.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Submitted: 30 January 2007 Accepted: 25 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!