We are grateful to the UK Department for International Development (award no. R7617) and to the US National Science Foundation (NSF/HSD 0527675 and NSF/SES 0616746) for financial support. Supporting data and statistical code are stored in the ExLab Digital Library at http://exlab.bus.ucf.edu. We are grateful to Robin Cubitt, Oliver Morrissey and two referees for comments.
Choice under Uncertainty: Evidence from Ethiopia, India and Uganda*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 543, pages 80–104, March 2010
How to Cite
Harrison, G. W., Humphrey, S. J. and Verschoor, A. (2010), Choice under Uncertainty: Evidence from Ethiopia, India and Uganda. The Economic Journal, 120: 80–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02303.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Submitted: 25 May 2006 Accepted: 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!