I am grateful to Leonardo Felli, two anonymous referees, Flavio Menezes and to participants of seminars at the Australian National University and the University of Oxford for their comments.
The Welfare Economics of Optional Water Metering*
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 800–815, June 2010
How to Cite
Cowan, S. (2010), The Welfare Economics of Optional Water Metering. The Economic Journal, 120: 800–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02307.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Submitted: 17 July 2006 Accepted: 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!