We thank Tim Bresnahan, Francine Lafontaine, Michael Rauh and participants at multiple seminars for valuable suggestions. We gratefully acknowledge financial support for this research from the NET Institute (http://www.NETinst.org) and the NSF (award no. SES-0242031).
E-Commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries*
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 651–682, June 2010
How to Cite
Goldmanis, M., Hortaçsu, A., Syverson, C. and Emre, Ö. (2010), E-Commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries. The Economic Journal, 120: 651–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02310.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Submitted: 25 October 2005 Accepted: 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!