This research was funded by grants from the National Science Foundation and the Preferences Network of the MacArthur Foundation. We thank Mary Ewers, Aaron Kaminsky and Irana Abibova for help running the experiments. We also thank Colin Camerer, Stefano DellaVigna, John Duffy, Drew Fudenberg, Ed Glaeser, David Laibson, George Loewenstein, Muriel Niederle, Matthew Rabin, Al Roth, Stefan Trautmann and seminar participants at Berkeley, Case Western, CMU, Cornell, Harvard, Syracuse and UCLA for helpful comments and conversations.
The Fourfold Pattern of Risk Attitudes in Choice and Pricing Tasks*
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 595–611, June 2010
How to Cite
Harbaugh, W. T., Krause, K. and Vesterlund, L. (2010), The Fourfold Pattern of Risk Attitudes in Choice and Pricing Tasks. The Economic Journal, 120: 595–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02312.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Submitted: 28 August 2007 Accepted: 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!