We are grateful to three anonymous referees and Editor Antonio Ciccone for useful comments and suggestions on previous versions of this article. We also benefited from comments by Giuseppe Bertola, Paolo Bertoletti, Guido Cozzi, Steve Martin, Peter Neary, Marco Pagnozzi and seminar audiences at the EARIE conference in Madrid, University College Dublin, Rome, European University Institute, Milan, Salerno, Paris, Leicester, the RES conference in Nottingham and Pavia. The usual disclaimer applies.
Competition, Market Selection and Growth*
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 761–785, June 2010
How to Cite
Denicolò, V. and Zanchettin, P. (2010), Competition, Market Selection and Growth. The Economic Journal, 120: 761–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02313.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Submitted: 30 May 2006 Accepted: 6 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!